+1 vote
Can I get PR in Canada after 1 year?

1 Answer

0 votes
Federal Immigration Programs for Graduates One of the immigration programs under federal Express Entry system is the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). This program allows temporary workers who have gained at least one year of Canada work experience to apply for permanent residency.